• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snowy the bunny!

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Please meet my newest resident, Snowy has come to stay with us in the sanctuary, he is around 8 years old, the owners couldn't remember his age:roll:, and he is a fluffy little boy and really gorgeous

Snowy1x2.jpg

Snowy3x2.jpg

Snowy2x2.jpg

gah, he is just goooorgeous! what a mass of gorgeous fluffiness!! i want to swoosh my face in that fur!

Aww, why have they rehomed him at that age.

he is lovely,why did his owners not want him?

Gemma-Louise rescued him from a colleagues daughter, although she couldn't keep him and took him in until a place became available, he had been neglected and was very, very thin when she got him, his nails were all overgrown and he hadn't been groomed, he hasn't been neutered or ever had a vaccination, never had hay or vegetables, but Gemma has done a brilliant job with him and got him his myxo injection and you can see he is gorgeous now.

Last edited:
Awwwww bless what a gorgeous little man in a furry coat!! I'm so glad he's in good hands now to enable him to enjoy his retirement - lots of bunny hugs for Snowy xxx

oooohhh snowy - if you're coming to the knowle fete can you bring him too and "accidentally" leave him at my house? * goes into super sonic squeeks at how cute he is*

oooohhh snowy - if you're coming to the knowle fete can you bring him too and "accidentally" leave him at my house? * goes into super sonic squeeks at how cute he is*

:lol::lol::lol::lol:he is gorgeous!!

Back