• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Been To Vets With Chance

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
He has a puffed up nose and lips (which I suspected but thought I was imagining) and therefore quite possibly has the vaccinated version of myxi, although he has no temperature and no nodules.

He is going for a dental first thing as would not let them look in his mouth. So we will find out if it is that. His tummy feels ok.

Oh hun, I hope SO much that he doesn't have it......you have had enough heartache lately. :cry: :cry:

Sending TONS of vibes for him, and huge hugs for you. xxxxx

sending vibes for Chance and hugs for you. poor little man, he'll pull through, i have every faith xx

You know what guys..... I will be honest. I really don't know how much more I can take. You do everything you can and still they get sick.

Do their lips usually puff up? Maybe an insect bite/allergy causing a reaction?

He has just done the biggest, most smelliest poo ever. Damien and Alex thought I was mad as I was so happy! First one in 2 days!

Lots of vibes for Chance. I hope it is something simple.

You can only do what you are doing, which is the best thing possible for your bunnies. Don't beat yourself up, you are doing a great job.

Agh Charlotte :( Please please don't blame yourself, You do everything in the world & more for these bunsters. BIG Hugs to you & Chance XXX

Back