• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what to put in the carry cage?? kind of urgent

cavysrock

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: i didn't realise the time :lol: i have to leave soon to go to the vets but i have run out of the usuall back2nature bedding i put in the carry cage, i don't like using shavings in their cages as it falls out the gaps (the gaps are right to the bottom of the cage) and they kick them all over the vet's table and office :oops:
so what should i put in the bottom?

I haven't got any or a paper shredder :oops: I would use newspaper but Blitzen is messy, especially on car journeys and pees everywhere :oops: so it always smells by the time we get there :oops:

Do you have an old towel? I normally use cotton towels that I kept from when my boys were babies. They can be washed at 90 degrees and are soft and comfy. Sometimes I put some hay in there, too.

ill third a towel aswell, i swich between a towel and shredded paper depends what i have! lol

thanks, towel it is :D I better get going :lol: I'm going to be there alone for a while 'cause my mum is going to be late, my brother is dropping me off and she is coming some time :shock:

i went on my own with Pebble last monday, mum dropped me off then went to get the kids, and left me on my own!! and Pebble was so naughty!!! :roll: :lol: have fun!! :D

Mai xx

Back