• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone tell me what breed my bunny is?

nic-nac89

Young Bun
I got him in a pet shop so I don't know what breed he is.

DSCN9329.jpg

DSCN0211.jpg

i agree with the girls, tho does he look a bit big?, hard to tell sise from photo. hes very simular to one of my very 1st buns... hes lovly

He looks similar to my Snoopy, and my current foster bunny Betty. They are both cross breeds with English Spot somewhere along the line. :)

I agree on the old english cross. He possibly has a bit of dwarf lop in him too. His ears aren't lopped but he has that kind of look.

Possibly a bit of everthing though really :lol: He's very cute.

I agree on the old english cross. He possibly has a bit of dwarf lop in him too. His ears aren't lopped but he has that kind of look.

Possibly a bit of everthing though really :lol: He's very cute.

Yes, his face looks quite compact and shorter and rounder than an English Spot or Dutch.

The second photo is really lovely, the fluff on the back of his head looks great. :)

Thanks for everyone's input :) Think we'll just say he's a dolly mixture! As for the fluff behind his ears, i love it! It's sooo soft :D

Back