• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny jumping into your arms?

abbymarysmokey

Wise Old Thumper
My Ferris sometimes does a flying leap into my arms when I go to catch her in the run. I know it's not because she loves me (wish it was :lol: ) because she often gives me the runaround before leaping into my arms or onto my lap.

It makes me laugh, but I do have to be really careful in case she cracks her head on my chin...it's already happened a few times :shock:

Does anybody else have a bun who jumps into their arms when they pick them up?

Timmy will jump into my arms if something frightens him, or if I am sitting on the floor and he is doing his 'wall of death' performance and then decides to be a monkey! :roll: :lol: But I have NEVER had one do it when I am trying to CATCH them! :shock: :lol: :lol: Mind you, I wish that my Dottie (alias 'Houdini'! :roll:) would do that......as I type, she is currently once again running laps in the back garden, and I SWEAR she laughs at me every time she comes past the door! :roll: :lol:

sounds brill.... tilly will sit on my lap if a helicoptor goes over if i happen to be in her run at the time.. which i useally am as id rather be doing that than housework lol

:lol::lol: Bungle jumps on my lap if i have food, and also jumps on my back when i am cleaning out the kennel :lol::lol: He has never jumped in my arms though - its frightening enough when he charges down the garden to see me - i think he would knock me over if he jumped up :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: Some of mine do that. Have you noticed that it's always the bolshy ones that get really timid at the vets and try to cuddle up to you?

Yes, no more Mr. Grumpy when he's on the vet's table. :lol:

Cloud is the only one who doesn't seem to be bothered. He still pokes his nose out of the carrier, while all my other bunnies try to hide as far as possible from the door. :)

Back