• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG Finding Out Princess Caramel's History!

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran
I am so excited, I am shaking!

She was 1 of 3. Her mum was her colour, her dad was grey. Her brother Ralph is grey and her other brother Chester is black. Apparently they are all really small. No one knows how she got so big lol! She used to follow her mummy everywhere!!!!

There may be relatives yet! I am finding our more! And will have baby pics too!

I am so excited. I just miss her so much. The lady who used to have her lives in India and she has a problem with her net but is trying to send me everything. She has written her life story.

I am SOooo pleased for you. I do hope that this will in some small way help you in all you've been through-Sue:)

I am so excited. I just miss her so much. The lady who used to have her lives in India and she has a problem with her net but is trying to send me everything. She has written her life story.

Aw thats lovely.
I bet you do miss her *sending hugs*

Not many people would do that, your lucky!

xx

aww I'm glad you've found out about her beginnings :) I often wonder how my bunnies began.

will you show us the baby pics? I bet they will be adorable :) :love:

Apparently Princess's parents are no more :( And Ralph was so naughty he was dopted away :(. Our only hope is that Chester has had some babies.....

Oh how lovely.Would love to know Barleys history although have a feeling i may not want to know about her past.

I am so excited to hear all about it. I can't wait for her internet to work well enough to send it to me... an all her pics.. including baby pics! Can you imagine Princess as a baby? :love:

How fascinating! I never imagined you would be able to get such detail about a rabbit. Lovely that the lady has information for you. Hope it helps you come to terms with your loss.

My buns were both rescue buns. Wolfie was born or come to the SSPCA very young and then to us when a teenager. Gloria, on the other hand, was two when we got her and goodness knows what happened to her. She is very timid and it makes me wonder if she was just ignored or if she was abused. I hope not. She is a lovely, gentle but timid lady with enormous fluffy feet :lol::lol:

wow thats facinating hun i hope you can find one of Caramels relatives which you could have if theres any. i would love to find out the history of my buns which i could but scarred to email the breeder who sells her baby stock to petshops it would be interesting to see if they were both related.

good luck with your search hun and keep usall updated :D

Back