• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescues near Maidstone Kent?

Siona

Mama Doe
My SIL has just contacted me asking about getting a friend for her house bun. He is a neutered male dwarf lop. She was going to go to P@H but I suggested a rescue instead.
Problem is, now I have to find her one! :lol: Can anyone suggest me a rescue/person that can find her a neutered doe and would be willing to help with bonding please?

My SIL is willing to learn but inexperienced and since she has just moved to Maidstone I am now too far away too help her really apart from phone advice.

ANy help would be gratefully received. Thankyou!!

Last edited:
The closest I know is Walderslade RSPCA, but they dont do bonding I dont think and dont spay their girl bunnies, and dont answer their emails!!!!!

So not sure where else you can go!!

I am the bunnie fosterer for anim-mates (www.anim-mates.org.uk)

I am based near dartford but we have people in gravesend too.

We neuter, worm and vacs all buns and i am happy to help with bonding

Good luck in your search

I am the bunnie fosterer for anim-mates (www.anim-mates.org.uk)

I am based near dartford but we have people in gravesend too.

We neuter, worm and vacs all buns and i am happy to help with bonding

Good luck in your search

I didnt know you have bunnies near Dartford ... only a few miles from me ... I am toying with the idea of getting a partner each for my recently separated bunnies.... but worried about another disaster pairing.

Back