• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehoming advice needed urgently

Teaspoon

New Kit
Hi

I have a bunny which i knew i would need to rehome in six months as im going travelling, however last week I had to leave the place i was leaving at. I now need to find my bunny a new home asap, i have rung a few rescues but had no joy. Can anyone recommend a rescue i could try in the surrey area? I need to find him a new home asap as im not allowed to keep him where i am now.

any help would be much appreaciated.

Thanks
Tina x

Surreys a big county and it may be that a bordering county has the closest rescue so the whereabouts are you in Surrey is a good question.

Bobtails is in Surrey.

im in croydon, i have tried bobtails but they are shut until august, i tried the others from that list and got no response so am phoing again all day. He's a 2 year old lop eared called Hutch, he's been neutuered, and is very friendly (doesnt like being picked up so much, but will lay for hours being fussed over!) He used to live inside and is still litter trained even tho he's now in a hutch outside.

I am not sure if Bobtails are open again now. They were planning to do some refurbishing.

ARC are quite full at the moment, so you may be put on a waiting list. Maybe if you post some more information about your rabbit and a photo, someone here on the forum might help you.

Edit: posted at the same time as you, sorry. :)

i think i've worked it out...

Hutch1-1.jpg

Hutch2-1.jpg

Aww I really want him.

Its a shame your an hour away, I would love to see if he would bond with my little girl.

Maybe you can ask a rescue near you if they would help you with bonding?

He'd make a lovely husbun for my current foster bunny Betty, too. She is black and white, but with uppy ears. :)

Hiya, we are in Hertfordshire which is 1hr 45 mins away. Can you travel at all? If so we can take him for you, I can meet half way if thats any good?

he would go into the rescue I volunteer at, we don't have much room left but could take him if you haven't got anyway else.

Back