• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ants, Binkys Flops and More!!

AllForTheAnimals

Warren Scout
Today I found lots and lots of ANTS in my rabbit hutches!:shock::shock: me and my sis were scared and we imediatley took them all out (yep all 15 of them) and put them in my spare hutch now their is 12kits and 2does in one cage and my buck in the other luckily it is a big hutch!:lol: they were all doing binkys and flops it was funny I am working on getting all the ants out and hopefully tomarrow they will be gone I don't have a camera (working anyways) right now so sadly no piccies:( but it was soo cute I wish I could put up pics also if I can find a camera soon enough like tommorow I will have pics soon and one will be the header of my new site BinkyBun

Hi i posted this question few weeks ago and i treat mine qute easily. As suggested i disinfected hutch and if you put a line of chalk down the ants wont cross it. I put it up the legs of the hutch and along the front and hey presto no more ants. I also dont leave any fresh veg or fruit in the bowl anymore as thought this would probably attract them aswell. Tamsin suggested using sticky tape as they stick to it but chalk works just fine for me. Hope this is useful.

Thanks well I guess what Clairabow said is how to get rid of them Bunnytod I planned to ask my mom but that works I'll give it a try thanks again

Back