• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hare Tattoo!!

rabbitabby

Alpha Buck
I wasn't sure which area of the forum to post this but I thought I would share my latest tattoo.. it is referenced from a White Tailed Jack Rabbit. I absolutely love it, it has yet to be coloured.. I'm thinking of doing a watercolor wash-look with caramels and mochas, then adding light blue highlights to the background border

:D

l_289a0e608bf5947fd9b6c28768c1872b.jpg

Tiz on the side of my leg.. here is a piccie for body reference (hard to tell where its at in the multi view piccie)

-1.jpg

I LOVE how his nose and whiskers peek out onto my shin!

wow!! that is fantastic!! you must send me a picture when it is finished as i hope to do a feature in my bunny mad magazine about bunny/hare tattoos! i just love it and can't wait to see it coloured
I have a bunny/band tattoo on my arm(must get a picture) and Here is my back piece featuring an angel and 2 leaping rabbits. It represents freedom and also a tribute to all my angel bunnies.
mytattoo.jpg

Last edited:
wow!! that is fantastic!! you must send me a picture when it is finished as i hope to do a feature in my bunny mad magazine about bunny/hare tattoos! i just love it and can't wait to see it finished!

I have a bunny/band tattoo on my arm(must get a picture) and Here is my back piece

I will do so! :D

No piccie is showing up in your post though? I'd love to see your pieces!

thanks! the guy who did them has been tatooinf for over 20 years and had never done a rabbit tattoo(other than thumper!) and really enjoyed it! the one on my arm is more feminine with flowers. i also have a coulpe of wolves and a gothic lady! yes i loooove tattoos! do you have any others?

thanks! the guy who did them has been tatooinf for over 20 years and had never done a rabbit tattoo(other than thumper!) and really enjoyed it! the one on my arm is more feminine with flowers. i also have a coulpe of wolves and a gothic lady! yes i loooove tattoos! do you have any others?

I have another one on my arm that I posted a while back, here it is.. (its fresh in the pic and I have ointment on it so it is shiny)
ab022.jpg

I have since added some maple leaves with it..
abby031.jpg

I don't have any others, though I hope to have a sleeve full of bunnies to go with the one I just posted, with autumn/winter scenery to go with rabbit lore about staring at the moon during autumn/winter and whatnot. I have a lot of designs ready to keep going on the arm, I am just a weenie and am afraid to start again, haha :lol:

That is gorgeous :love: It looks so real! :shock: I also love it plain but can't wait to see it coloured! :D

That tattoo with the angel and rabbits is stunning. What a beautiful idea and tribute x

oh wow! i love that too!! I would love a sleeve done and am sooo jealous! Please send pics of that too as i really want to feature them. It won't be until spring next year when i do the article, maybe you'll have your sleeve done by then, if you're brave enough!!!

oh wow! i love that too!! I would love a sleeve done and am sooo jealous! Please send pics of that too as i really want to feature them. It won't be until spring next year when i do the article, maybe you'll have your sleeve done by then, if you're brave enough!!!

:D I'll be sure to keep you updated on both pieces. I'm getting braver and braver.. You'd think a full time tattoo artist would have more guts, but I'm worse than most of my clients! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be sure to keep you updated on both pieces. I'm getting braver and braver.. You'd think a full time tattoo artist would have more guts, but I'm worse than most of my clients!

:shock::shock::shock:

No WaY! :lol::lol::lol:

You have got to advertise your trade! Cover yourself in rabbits! :D:lol:

didn't realise you were a tattoo artist! maybe i could get some info from you for my article nearer the time if you would be up for it!! I have to admit that is is sooo painful but so worth it!! the one on my back was the worst! i had it done in 4 x 2 hour sessions! it almost brought tears to my eyes:shock:

Jealoussss! After the "one and only" tattoo, I'm desperate for number 2 already, but want something meaningful (tattoo one is of my dog who was PTS last year) and can't think what :?

didn't realise you were a tattoo artist! maybe i could get some info from you for my article nearer the time if you would be up for it!! I have to admit that is is sooo painful but so worth it!! the one on my back was the worst! i had it done in 4 x 2 hour sessions! it almost brought tears to my eyes:shock:

I would love to answer any tattoo related questions or do an interview of some kind. That would be awesome! my email is berserkeramor@gmail.com :D

One of the hare ears goes right behind my knee, that was quite an, erm, interesting spot :shock: :shock: :shock:

The whiskers across the shin were also quite.. painful to say the least.

Back