• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is this poisonous??

rianne23

Mama Doe
ok so daisy has had an awful day today bless her heart :( first off she got trapped under the empty paddling pool for about half hour and then mummy stopped her nibbling on a bush because i don't know if it is poisonous???
daisyflower.jpg

please tell me??? she eats the actual flower x

Awww, Poor Daisy. I don't know if it is poisonous or not, I hope someone will be able to tell you. My guess is if she has already eaten it and is fine it can't be too bad. My rabbit eats buttercup leaves and they are supposed to be poisonous too but I can't stop him, that's all the garden is full of - that and dandylions!! Can't afford to returf it yet... COuld you fence it off with fencing panels? We've done that to the shrubs at the bottom of the garden until we can afford said gardener to clear it all.

I think the plant is spiraea japonica- not sure. All I can find out is that it is supposed to be rabbit resistant and they will only eat it if hungry. Maybe she is just tasting it to see if it is good. I can't find anything to say if it is poisonous, but you could have a search on google and research a bit further.

Awww wow i take it he likes butter then! hehe!! do u remember that "yellow glow means u like butter" thing on the chin? ok shall i be quiet now? yes i shall :oops:

But seriously, i have never seen her eat it before. Little madam is very discreet lol!:roll:

I think the plant is spiraea japonica- not sure. All I can find out is that it is supposed to be rabbit resistant and they will only eat it if hungry. Maybe she is just tasting it to see if it is good. I can't find anything to say if it is poisonous, but you could have a search on google and research a bit further.

Oh brill thankyou very much! HUNGRY :shock: Daisy Doo what a little piggy wiggy!! she is so not hungry! she had just had her dinner before that pic was taken!:roll::lol:

Sorry, I didn't mean she was hungry, but wild buns will only eat it if hungry. She's probably testing it out.

Sorry, I didn't mean she was hungry, but wild buns will only eat it if hungry. She's probably testing it out.

:lol: noo it's ok .. you are right! but she really doesn't know where her full button is...
my mum said Daisy is fat today :shock:

Back