• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happyhutch...

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..can they make hutch/run combos to fit specific areas? Only we have a passage style thing..and i want a happy hutch style run ....

xx

Ages ago I asked for them to quote me on a hutch with a number of adaption to it and the run and they said it would not be a problem.

After using several hutch companies (Including Happy Hutch) and visiting them to buy hutches for our business, can I recommend Dawson Animal Housing, they are based in Harrogate but will deliver and they will custom make for you and erect too. The quality is fantastic, the wood thicker and better and the customer service is really good. Downside they are in the process of putting a website together so cant look at them online at the moment, but you'd be welcome to pop here and have a look at the hutch they made us, or I am sure John (the owner) would mail you some pictures.

Only this one of the hutch they made us. Its a triple 6 x 2 x 2, but they will make them to any size and do runs too. The wood is 18mm rather than the 8 or 11mm other companies use and the roof felt is 5 times thicker too.

HHNewHutchsmall.jpg

Only this one of the hutch they made us. Its a triple 6 x 2 x 2, but they will make them to any size and do runs too. The wood is 18mm rather than the 8 or 11mm other companies use and the roof felt is 5 times thicker too.

HHNewHutchsmall.jpg

Wow!!!
Are they reasonably priced??

x

After using several hutch companies (Including Happy Hutch) and visiting them to buy hutches for our business, can I recommend Dawson Animal Housing, they are based in Harrogate but will deliver and they will custom make for you and erect too. The quality is fantastic, the wood thicker and better and the customer service is really good. Downside they are in the process of putting a website together so cant look at them online at the moment, but you'd be welcome to pop here and have a look at the hutch they made us, or I am sure John (the owner) would mail you some pictures.
Dawson are excellent they delivered my custom made block from Harrogate to Reading. A block of three 4 foot by two foot hutches (stacking), well made, thick wood varnished etc all for £190 (2007). I chose the door fronts, height from floor height of hutches everything!

YAY another Dawson fan:wave:

Karen sorry but I am PMSl at your logo "Pigcause they're worth it" whoever thought that up is briliant - I love it:lol:

Back