• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Next weekend I will have...

Angie65

Wise Old Thumper
a shed:D

My buns will be moving outside over the summer so I can re-do the bonded group's bun room.:D It's being decorated & a new floor put down. New rubber mats, & extra levels, so they will have more space.

The shed is 10' x 8' & has shelves etc in it, & I got some aviary panels to make a run, so they can have enough space for the couple of months it will take me to sort their room out:D
When the main bun room is completed, I'm gonna start on the 3 pairs 2 rooms.

Then I'm on with the garden - it's being split into two - one half for me with a little sitting area & grass & flowers & one half for the buns - the cat flaps into the house means my indoor buns will have permanent garden access all year round, - although I'm gonna have a juggle about cos there's 4 sections of buns, but only 2 doors with catflaps - I'll sort out a temporary partition or something that lets each group/pair get access every other day or something:D In the end, all groups space will be more than doubled & my garden will be nice & there'll be a massive shed I can use for fosters:lol:

It's gonna be ace!:D

sounds brill, i think its lovly ur house buns will hav acess to garden, so many never see grass, or the outside, which is after all their natural enviroment.:D

Angie, where are you getting your shed from. I had my truly expensive base done but am procrastinating like anything over the shed. Im even looking at sheds at a couple of thousands, which does seem ridiculous. Im nervous that the cheaper sheds will fall to bits, so Im interested to see what you have found.

Angie, where are you getting your shed from. I had my truly expensive base done but am procrastinating like anything over the shed. Im even looking at sheds at a couple of thousands, which does seem ridiculous. Im nervous that the cheaper sheds will fall to bits, so Im interested to see what you have found.

Mine's coming from the free ads, but there's a local guy who priced me a 12' by 8' up for £580 including delivery & building it.

My garden isn't particularly big, but there's tonnes of overgrowth at the back. Yesterday I spent 3 hours clearing it & it's goes back 20 feet to my boundary, at "the bun" side & 25 feet at "my side":D So by clearing that, even WITH a shed my garden is gonna be bigger:D:D

I'm getting a couple of railway sleepers to stack to make it level

Back