• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angelica....

Sparkle x

Wise Old Thumper
..when it took Angelica on as her owners couldnt keep her, they were told when they got her she wont tolerate other rabbits.......they have just rung and told me this...(knowing how many i have got and what my intentions were)...

So do you think she will calm down once spayed....

At present i have Jack running around the living room and Angelica is in her "dog crate" Shes interested in him but is tearing up everything in her crate and jumping about and when he comes near is putting her teeth through the bars......and scratching with her nails...and rolling about lol

I intend to try and bond her with another 4rabbits........if this falls at least one of them....

What do you guys think?

xx

Well the people who took truffles to honeybunnies said she was aggressive with rabbits and people she bonded with Alfie straight away,he passed away last year:( and i got her new boyfriend dandy yesterday its all going well so far:)

Did she show signs of aggression towards rabbits....as this one seems to be....

Would it be best to try and just bond her with 1rabbit first, rather than 4 or just try all of them first and then separate her to whoever she chooses??

x

Glad your bond is going welll!

Did she show signs of aggression towards rabbits....as this one seems to be....

Would it be best to try and just bond her with 1rabbit first, rather than 4 or just try all of them first and then separate her to whoever she chooses??

x

Glad your bond is going welll!

Nothing serious just a nip
She does through the bars of her pen though to the others

Back