• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

west midland - Summer fete for Fat Fluffs tomorrow

ecudc

Warren Veteran
Just to remind everyone that we have a summer fete coming up on Saturday 21st from about 11:00 in Knowle Park near Solihull. We will be having cakes, toys, some bunny stuff, face painting & pin the tail on the bunny..there are also lots of other stalls & kids activities like lazer quest, bouncy castle & a climbing wall http://www.knowlepark.co.uk/ We would love you to come along & have some fun.

Last edited:
Just to remind everyone that we have a summer fete coming up on Saturday 21st from about 11:00 in Knowle Park near Solihull. We will be having cakes, toys, some bunny stuff, face painting & pin the tail on the bunny..there are also lots of other stalls & kids activities like lazer quest, bouncy castle & a climbing wall http://www.knowlepark.co.uk/ We would love you to come along & have some fun.

Am I still Face painting ? :D

mais oui....julia is hopefully having a practice on us on thursday night at my house. You are welcome to come along and practice then or have a go on satruday by painting up up for the day :D:D

What sort of time?

I could get the train again to Dorridge ? Amy x

Looking as though you have a well organised day with lots to do.

Im sure you have covered everything, but would your local radio give you a shout as its for charity? We can put free adverts in our weekend paper, if the event is for charity.

I suspect the best place to park is B93 9HY (Longdon Rd) which has loads of street parking...I don't think the internal car parks will be open on the day because of the monster trucks :shock::D:shock::D:shock::D

Be great if we could see you there Elve.

There is a massive advertising campaign around here. Even the local estate agent is sticking signs up on it's for sale signs (and because of the old credit crunch there are lots of those around)

Amy - Chloe is on hols at the moment so I can't say for sure but I think about 6:30 - 7:00. We could pick you up from & drop you off at Dorridge.

bother...sorry snowy......trying to play with photobucket and got my west midlanders mixed up :oops::oops::oops:

where a spanked emotocon when you need it.

I think I broke photobucket trying to make my pin the tail on the bunny piccie :shock:

Last edited:
both...sorry snowy......trying to play with photobucket and got my west midlanders mixed up :oops::oops::oops:

where a spanked emotocon when you need it.

I think I broke photobucket trying to make my pin the tail on the bunny piccie :shock:

I was going to say that if Elve was going you could add her as an attraction!!, there are lots of us who want to meet her:roll:

Oops:oops::oops::oops::oops:spanking coming up!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you like my pin the tail on the bunny picci? Now just have to get the OH to print it out at work...forgive huge size...it is so toby can print it out properly.

P1010030-1-1-1-1.jpg

I want to wish you the best of luck for next week, I can't make it as I'm having to get the slabs sorted for next lot of runs, but hope you all have a fab day :D

Hi guys

Just spoken to my mum and she wondered if you would like a bag of goodies sent to you for your fete at the weekend?

Please let me know asap so we can get it to you in time.

Thanks Katie :wave:

I suspect the best place to park is B93 9HY (Longdon Rd) which has loads of street parking...I don't think the internal car parks will be open on the day because of the monster trucks :shock::D:shock::D:shock::D

what is this Monster Trucks thing??
i might 'pop' along - what is they day in aid of? particular rescue?
:)

Hi guys

Just spoken to my mum and she wondered if you would like a bag of goodies sent to you for your fete at the weekend?

Please let me know asap so we can get it to you in time.

Thanks Katie :wave:

Oooh I'm sure that would be lovely. I'll PM you.

I'm not too sure what the monster trucks will be doing. I imagine a small display in the park & then will park up so people can look at them. The fete is organised by the "Friends of Knowle park" & isn't raising any funds for a charity in particular but there will be lots of charity stalls there like Fat Fluffs and other local ones as well as some big ones like Amnesty International. The WI will also be there in force :)

Back