• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

any ideas to stop chewing and house destruction

bunlover

Warren Veteran
i have a freind who came to me yesterday as she knows someone with a giant lop who they want to rehome, due to his distruction of the house, i asked if it was neutered first ...answer is yes and it has had time for hormones to settle, problem is i have no room for this bun so have had to say no, they now think it would prefer to be outside where it has more room ie a garden to run and dig in, i cannot take the bun so suggested a rescue? they do not want to do this as feel that rescues have enough to do i do not know where the bun originally came from either, i suggested coming to here and asking a mod to pput in rin or on rabbit rehome,

thinking is there any advice i could give to try and get them to keep the bun he is apparently very freindly and a great bun apart from his distructive tendancys, ie how to protect against general destruction and how to deter it, i asked about toys and the bun has loads that he can play with he just doesnt, any advice i keep thinking of the bun but dont know how to help!

Last edited:
Back