• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dagenham, Essex to Eastbourne SORTED :)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Hi i need help in transporting 3 lovely lops from mine, to Eastbourne rabbit rescue

If anyone can help please let me know.

Last edited:
can anyone help get these bunnies to me in sunny eastbourne :D:D if someone could do part of the journey that would help :D

I can do half the journey from Dagenham end next week on the Thursday or Friday if thats any help? :)

I am on the outskirts of Southampton and planning to head accross to Lewes next weekend if that helps?

Hiya, I can do next Friday to Mount Ephraim which is half way if anyone else can do second leg :)

Sorry not replied sooner!

Hiya, I can do next Friday to Mount Ephraim which is half way if anyone else can do second leg :)

Sorry not replied sooner!

Hey Leanne:wave:,
its okay, Louise has told me she can do the whole way next weekend, hope you don't mind and thank you so much for your offer, i will keep you in mind if another bunrun at mine takes place :)

Hey Leanne:wave:,
its okay, Louise has told me she can do the whole way next weekend, hope you don't mind and thank you so much for your offer, i will keep you in mind if another bunrun at mine takes place :)

Of course not! Thats brilliant :D

Yep you aren't far from me so just let me know if you need a run and will see if I can do it :D

Back