• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Seeking help >.<

Lactasin(biofermin ), the rabbit may eat daily? What our recommendation is feeds daily uses, this appearance rabbit cannot the diarrhea. :shock:
Diclazuril ,Prevents the rabbit coccidiosis's medicine, is feeds regularly with?
I want to look for some specialized veterinarian website to understand the rabbit falls ill situation ,Ask that you have this aspect website ?
谢谢你们。
Because my city presents the animal which some roam about 。The veterinarian are few ,Also has the charge question ,We want to understand the pet aspect disease ,May avoid the nonessential expenditure 。

Thanks you !!
This is in the clean pet basket
20080603_6f107badfc52437c91cexV9F0S1nHQ5q.jpg

Many people install the fatigue uniform, because must do the loud work .
20080603_05dc22ff081edf40a638LhglKCZaUyEn.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

This website has links to articles with information on many rabbit diseases: http://homepage.mac.com/mattocks/morfz/rabrefs.html

You do not need to feed medicine to prevent coccidiosis regularly. Only feed it if your rabbit is sick.

A healthy diet is important to prevent illness. Feed lots of hay (dry grass). You can feed grass instead but you must introduce it in small quantities to start with.

There is a House Rabbit Society in Singapore: http://www.hrss.net/ I also found a link for China House Rabbit Society: http://www.gina-rabbit.net/rabbit/hrs/index.html I don't speak Chinese though so I don't know if the site is helpful.

They might have information on local veterinarians and where you can buy things for your rabbit.

:( Can understand, I bad English. . . . .
Thank you very much!

:wave: do not worry, we can work out your English easily. :) It is nice to have a person on the forum from a far away country!

we would like to see more photographs of your rabbit soon! and your beautiful garden! :wave:

Back