• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

yey babies eyes open

sticky bun

Warren Scout
today three of the four babies opened their eyes... day 12, tho strangly the baby that was born two days after the others, has got eyes open.. and the biggest... is the one who hasnt yet....:lol:

yes three were born on 2nd june, then two days later there was a newborn bun just lying on floor near her loo, it was very cold , so i took it in ans warmed it up, and after rubbing in mums wee put in nest with others, its fine it is smaller than two of them but bigger than one other. but all are tubby little things although two are bit smaller. i hav just cleaned the big fat one whos eyes still wernt open in to gently wash its eyes, and now they are open a bit, so hopfully they will be properly open by tomoro. they are sooooooo lovly, im gonna hav trouble selling two cos i want to keep them all. lol

Back