• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

thinking of having a summer fete

Guess the number of pellets in the jar?. Get one of those large sweet jars or similar and fill it with pellets. Charge per guess and the closest wins a prize.

Would you be holding it at the Rescue or at something like a Community Hall? I'm asking 'cos I think different ideas are suitable for an indoor or outdoor venue :)

I would look into having good insurance cover, as I know my local rescue has been plagued with problems, where people have wanted to sue for such little things at their fetes :shock:

we are having a stall at one next weekend. We are having or have had in the past or have seen others do in the past:

Pin the tail on the bunny (cartoon of course)
Guess the weight of the giant toy bunny
Guess how many sweets in a jar
face painting
cakes etc (must have ingredients labled to comply with h&s)
tombola
"fishing" for dog/bunny/cat goodie bag - a labled brown bag pot luck
general pet related stuff like willow balls which you can get from pet store cash & carrys
Sponsor a bunny - for un rehomable bunnys

oh and you do need insurance cover...for up to £1m.

Heres some stuff I am going to do this year it is going to be a fourth-of-July/bunny party

Get a bunch of little cups fill them with pellets and put some kind of token or something in them about five of them and bery them in the pellets so they are unseen make sure each weighs close to each other so they don't figure it out however gets them wins somthin

guess the rabbit- get little rubber rabbits (or anything else that floats) and put a sticker on each of them diffrent ones though only the same on some then whatever sticker they get indicates a prize

I can't think of anything else at the moment

Back