• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We got a new non bunny pet today

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Meet Chuck everyone.....

HHChucksmall.jpg

He is 13 years old and has previously been a regular boarder with us. His owners are moving abroad and knowing how much we love him and how he gets on so well with us here, they asked if we would like to give him a new home (they will come back to see him when they visit family in this country etc) and we just couldn't say no. So Chuck has now come to stay permanently and he is such a brilliant bird, full of personality, loves his head being scratched (ask Becks:lol:) and whistles a whole host of tunes, his favourites being Half a Pound of Tuppeny Rice and the theme tune from the Archers:D.

P.S This is the bird who wolf whistled when I took my trousers off the other week, so how could I not love him:lol:

Aaaaw thanks Dee, the owners were so upset when they dropped him off, but did say they wouldn't have let him go to anyone else.

awww what a cutie! he's definately going to be loved, must be nice for his old owners to be able to come and see him aswell

We bought him a new mirror yesterday and boy you should hear the noise this morning. :lol: It's one of those like you get in changing rooms with 3 mirrors so you can see all side of yourself. He has been singing and chatting non stop to 3 mirror images of himself all morning and tapping on it to get their attention:lol:

We bought him a new mirror yesterday and boy you should hear the noise this morning. :lol: It's one of those like you get in changing rooms with 3 mirrors so you can see all side of yourself. He has been singing and chatting non stop to 3 mirror images of himself all morning and tapping on it to get their attention:lol:

awwwww thats so sweet!!!!!!!!

Bless Him! :love: :love:

Back