• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunykins

Bunykins

New Kit
Hi everyone :wave:
Wanted everyone to see my new bun that I rescued just last week. I think she is called an English Spot but I'm not sure (see Avitar for her pic). Bunykins was out in the middle of nowhere when I found her because someone did not want her and threw her out in the woods. I was walking my friends dog when out she hopped right up to me!! At first I thought is was a skunk and screamed but then I relized it was a bunny :lol:! She would not have made it another day in the woods because there are foxes, hawks and coyotes. Lucky me for finding her and shame on the person who did this. Well after a few days in the country is was time to move to the city. She took the 3 1/2 hr ride ride to Boston very well and got settled in really quick. She is such a friendly and lovable bun. She loves her chin and head petted and loves to roam my bedroom where she lives. She even jumped on my bed the other day! She is 99 % potty trained except for an accident last night :oops:. She loves my cat but Minxzie seems to not know what she is yet so she is very shy of the buns. We have a vet appt on Tuesday to have a check up and to see if she has been fixed. I do hope she is a she :oops: what I saw on the web with pictures I could say she is a she but you never know. I'll know on Tuesday!
I've never owned a rabbit before so if anyone has any advice etc to give please let me know. So glad I found this site! :love:

Thanks! I was going to put her up for adoption but by the second day is was bunny love :love: She is here to stay!

Back