• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebble - In the kitchen!!

Mazda

Warren Veteran
Today as we had builders at the house they were making cement and it was all dusty so i bought Pebble in the kitchen for the day. :D Here is a selection of some of the pics i took :D I hope you like them! :D xx

S7300945.jpg

"I will eat your jeans!"

S7300933.jpg

"Legging it three times round the whole room is tireing you know!!"

she only has the harness on so she is easier to catch! she is really fast! :lol: i just let her run with it on, i dont hold it!

S7300940.jpg

"lol! you can catch me!"

S7300931.jpg

"chillin some more!"

S7300928.jpg

"will you snuggle me?"

:D lol, she is sooo funny, bless her! She looks evil with her red eye! :lol: :lol: Hope you like them.
Mai xx

thanks :D Yea she had a great time!! :lol: Because when i tried to catch her she was running away from me, very fast, thumping her feet and growling at me! :lol: :lol: Bless her!

Oh Mai - she is sooooo cute!! I want to rabbit nap her - little gorgeous squidy girl xxxxxxxxxx

:shock: NOOO! i couldnt live without her!!... :D yea she is loovely! She is all nesty today, she has made a lovely nest and wont let me near it or her :shock: :shock: you see this is where i trey to persuade mum that she needs spaying! but she wont pay! i explained that it would calm her down and she will live longer and she said, "well, i dont want her to live longer, shes a nasty rabbit! :( :cry: ... i should get a job so i can pay the vet bills!! She isnt nasty at all, shes lovely! Mum just doesnt like animals! :shock:

xx

Back