• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New litter tray....

angeleyes

Warren Veteran
Photo-0044.jpg

Seems to have gone down well and they don't get hay everywhere now woohoo :D

That looks good :D

I've had a Wilkinsons delivery today, including two underbed storage boxes that I was going to use as litter trays, which I was thinking were too high, but looking at your great pic maybe they will work after all - will put one on the floor and see if they can both get in it (no doubt Bell will, but T is a little nethie so not sure about him).

That looks good :D

I've had a Wilkinsons delivery today, including two underbed storage boxes that I was going to use as litter trays, which I was thinking were too high, but looking at your great pic maybe they will work after all - will put one on the floor and see if they can both get in it (no doubt Bell will, but T is a little nethie so not sure about him).

I'm sure he will be fine :D Lionel is a little nethie with only 3 legs and i worried that he might not manage it but he loves sitting in it. I was using the corner trays but Lolly kept dragging the hay out all over the floor and it was making so much mess i thought i would try something with higher sides!

Back