• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

updated pics of Binky

Crystal butterfly

Warren Veteran
i swear i havent posted apicture of him in at least 2-3 months :shock: i can never get him to sit still lol i still think him and Misty are related in some way because their the same size, look the same (only binky has aslightly fatter head), both the same age and came from the same place :shock:

sorry for all the pictures recently ive been quite bored and im such a proud bunny mum i cant help but show them off!

P1000531.jpg

P1000532.jpg

P1000533.jpg

P1000534.jpg

one of Misty trying to be adventurous (he was actually running away from me obviously thought i was going to put him back in the hutch lol)

P1000524.jpg

and one of Crystal because i love her :love: sadly shes looking like a diffrent rabbit at the moment andi dont know why :( her eyes are so dull looking :( my poor baby.

P1000530.jpg

i swear i wont show off any more pictures for at least a week lol :p;)

I absolutely LOOOOOOOOOOVE Binky!! :love: Poor Crystal, She does look a bit dull in her eyes. Did the vet not find out what it was? :( X

she has been checked by the vet and they say shes fine but she does have frequent dentals though i think all this aneasthetic is probably bringing her down abit :( shes only 3 but at the moment shes looking like an old woman.

Oh they are sooooooo gorgeous :love::love::love:- I just love looking at other people's bunny pics, can't wait to see more x

Back