• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My lovely girl

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
I know I just posted some pics of her recently but I got some more after work this week and I just think she is so pretty :oops: :lol:

DSC09685.jpg

DSC09686.jpg

DSC09687.jpg

DSC09688.jpg

DSC09689.jpg

DSC09691.jpg

She was just rolling about after she had been brushed :love: x

:lol: Thanks guys :)

She has been acting so strange lately though :( She saw her vet last weekend and he said she seems fine and is probably just complaining about the heat :roll: :lol: She has cool things to sit on just chooses to sleep right in the sun x

lovely :) I've just noticed how well she coordinates with your rabbits, too :lol:

Her colouring is actually the reason we stopped in the garden center and looked at Buu when she was a little baby :shock: :lol: We had been talking about a bunny and then I was like they are the same colour as Smirnoff :love: :lol: Didnt pick Beau for his colouring though, I just fell in love with him straight away :lol:

Back