• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wild bunnies

sillyrabbit

Wise Old Thumper
Me and my mum went up to bring my dad some flowers for fathers day and as we were walking through there are loads of bushes down the end and there were three wild buns sitting there :love: It was the cutest thing ever! We both stopped walking and they kind of hopped off into the bushes :)

I so wish I had taken my camera with me :( Bit wierd to be taking your camera to a graveyard though :oops: :lol: And there was bunny poop all over the place so there must be loads of them :love:

Anyone else ever see wild buns? x

Aww Yeah we always see them when we go for a walk - We saw some the other day that looked just like Daniel! :love:

There are some that live on a roundabout going into Northampton form where I live. They are often near the edge of it and it really scares me :shock:

Often see them in the hedgerow as I'm driving through the country side too :)

My dad see loads on his walks and often gets really good pics of them, some of which I've posted on here :)

Nought wrong with taking a camera to a grave yard, I live right by one and am always taking pics of the old head stones :oops: :)

Awwww :love: Im bringing my sister up tomorrow so will take my camera then :) Think there will probably be people there on Fathers Day though so I wont start taking pictures if people are around ;)

My mum said we better start taking up flowers from your safe for bunnies list if there are wild buns about up there :lol: x

Everywhere round where I live. :love: At this time of year they are in all the fields, along all the verges and even on the roundabouts munching away happily! :lol: The babies are sooo cute!

Sadly a lot get hit by cars though :( and being farmland the myxi rate is high so I tend to find them just sitting there and have to take them to the vet to be PTS. Just a fact of life though I guess. :roll:

Still, I'd rather live here than in town and never see them.

I work for a big chemical company and there are a few wild rabbits living right in the centre of the complex on some grassland we have :shock:

We have farmland at the back of us (well, across the stream) and theres wild bunnies over there. I even saw a hare on Tuesday!! :love:

Yea I see wild buns all the time and alot of times we have to take them in untill dad is done with hay :roll::shock: they are so cute

My first bun was a wild rabbit, so I have a soft spot for them. they live in our fields with the horses, goats and sheep. If people would stop and look at them properly, they would see how wonderful their colouring is. I love them, we even had a couple of black youngsters the first year we were here, one was around until he was at least 3 years old.

Back