• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wedding pic

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
we went to stes mom's wedding yesterday and i just had to pic one of the pics of them all dressed up

P6130011.jpg

i feel really poorly today.... it was a great day judging by my hangover... and OMG did we have a few nightmares before the wedding..
was insanity to get married on friday the 13th lololololol

lol I didnt have my glasses on and I thought that your mum had a huge skirt to her beautiful dress,but it was the table cloth:roll::oops::oops::oops:That will teach me to wear them
Looks like you had a very happy day:D

Any drunken Donna photos??? :lol::lol::lol:

NOOOOOO lolololol thankfully none on my camera anyhows :D

Oooh whos who? Just cos im nosy :oops:
Glad you had a good day though :D

the two bridesmaids on the left are ste's sisters, then its stes moms brother, he gave her away, the bridesmaid next to stes mom is the grooms daughter and her little girl is at the front and her son is standing next to the groom and his best man (brothers). the two gorgeous lads at the front are stes nephews, the oldest one is stes sisters (one of the bridesmaids) and the other is his bros whos not in the photo

Back