• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fingers crossed the bond isn't broken

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:cry: I got up this morning to find a fair few tufts of Kikis fur in the hutch :cry: I let the buns out and it was no longer just Spike and Kiki having the occasional squabble (which I've turned a blind eye to as they're both toothless :oops: ) but now Totti was joining in :cry:. Panicky phone calls to friends followed :oops: and I've followed their advice and not split them. Most of the time it's fine but every so often it kicks off and they get a dousing with the water spray :oops: . It's always Kiki that starts it off... the general consensus is that in the pecking order, Spike is top bun, Totti the middle and Kiki quite clearly the bottom bun but it seems that she's trying to assert the authority she doesn't have :cry:

No damage done (other than to my nerves which are in shreds :oops: ) and they are now locked in the hutch as they seem better there :roll: It's weird because 5 mins after what looks like a major spat to me, they're lying together under the apple tree..........

Bunnies have to be the most complex pet...

And to cap it all, the folks never turned up yesterday with the wendy house I won on Ebay and have not returned my call (and I waited in all day after they said they'd be here at 10 am. ):cry: . I'm in a bit of a mood now about it and as far as I am concerned they can take a hike :oops:

Oh no :( Sending vibes. Trip and Scarlett have been acting wierd the last couple of weeks :roll: Can they see anyother buns? That also sets my two off when Buu or Beau are playing in their run down the same end of the garden x

Jill, get off the vallium and come and tell us how you are doing with the god father and Cray twins wabbits:lol::lol::lol:

I blame it all on hormones and aditatives in the SS:lol::lol:

How's things now Jill.

They are very norty buns :no::no::no::no: don't they realize things are better if they all get on.:roll:

Not good this morning peeps :cry: No fur in the hutch so I let them out and all hell broke loose :cry: First of all Kiki and Spike then Kiki and Totti.... that's when I bottled it and put them back in the hutch.

Update: they are in the run and all is fine until Kiki tries to hump either Spike or Totti then they see her off... it would be fine if only Kiki would accept where she is on this bunny hierarchy :(

Last edited:
Back