• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Truffles is getting a boyfriend today! help!!!!!! back inside tonight or stay in shed

He is very cute and things are going well so far:) he hasnt stopped eating and is pooing for england:lol:
Thanks jill for letting me have him!!!!!

000_0747.jpg

000_0749.jpg

000_0750.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:
000_0751.jpg

000_0752.jpg

000_0755.jpg

She must like him as she has pooed in her litter tray outside(she doesnt usually) also she was binkying loads this afternoon

Hi Marie:wave:
lovely to see pics already..and they did seem to get on so well..
and yep Rachel he is Pirate's bro (and thanks for cheque!):D

Hi Marie:wave:
lovely to see pics already..and they did seem to get on so well..
and yep Rachel he is Pirate's bro (and thanks for cheque!):D

There was a bit of fur when i got back from walking the dogs, but since they have been indoors no problems,Im sleeping downstairs tonight to keep my eye on them,You were right Dandy eats a lot everything that has been put in front of him has gone:lol:

Well thats the worst nights sleep ive ever had:lol: but they have been very good they had a little skuffle at midnight but nothing since Dandy has been trying to hump Truffles though:oops::lol: he has also been grunting and stamping his feet alot and the carpet is covered in poo:lol:

Back