• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whooohooo today is the day U/D PICS ADDED OF RUNS

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
My runs start arriving, the first three are coming I can't wait :D

Last edited:
Fab! I was just going to say the same *lily* :D

So which bunsters are you putting in the 1st three that are arriving today?! :D

The one's that are arriving today are for Sparkle, Bramble and Thistle, and then pippin and Thumper. We need to lay more slabs for the rest, I think I need to hire a skip for the old runs, I just piled everything up and I can not move down there :lol::lol:

I will borrow a camera :thumb:

wow! :D well exciting!! I'm saving up for new bunny stuff right now, cant wait!! Love new bunny things!! We'll need loadsa piccies!!

It's so cool :D

Well mad here today as buns are being dropped off and there are work men in the garden :lol::lol:

Problem with one of the runs :oops: I didn't take into account the washing line, so the run doesn't fit :oops::oops: I am a bit retaded :oops:. To get the roof on it's had to be pulled forward as it doesn't fit otherwise OMG I am thick :oops::oops::oops::oops:

We may have to cut the concrete post down :oops:

Have fun setting them all up. I really love doing things like this for my buns, it gives me great satisfaction when they see their new things & enjoy them. Looking forward seeing your pics :D:D:D

Well the washing line is nearly down, we had to buy a angle cutter got through loads of blades, Bryn and Ste are hanging off it :lol::lol: it's a thick concrete post ::shock::shock:

Well the washing line is nearly down, we had to buy a angle cutter got through loads of blades, Bryn and Ste are hanging off it :lol::lol: it's a thick concrete post ::shock::shock:
Is that wise considering what you've told us about Ste in the other post :shock: :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well the three runs are up and washing line is down :oops:, I have pics, I have another three coming it two weeks, then I may have another couple :oops:. I need to reinforce them and put on padlocks, but buns have been enjoying them.

:D

The eight foot hutch in the middle is having one built too, it hadn't arrived today, I think the buns were fed up having their usual eight by four, it looked a bit pathetic against the new ones. :lol:

I need to put their toys and tubes in, I need to get rid of the old runs it's looking like steptoes yard really bad at the minute, think I may have to hire a skip.

OK here goes, excuse the bunnies poo's not had chance to do the litter trays today, it has been mental :oops:

DSCF0498.jpg

DSCF0504.jpg

Sparkle one of my rescues

DSCF0500.jpg

Bramble and Thistle

DSCF0501.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

DSCF0503.jpg

Pippin and Thumpers (get out you :censored: and enjoy your run :evil::lol::lol:)

DSCF0497.jpg

DSCF0496.jpg

Thank you so much, they're six by nine, so the buns have got so much more binky space :D

Back