• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of my bunny brood & a new addition!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
DeniseDevoto

I'm really hoping this has worked!! Tho I doubt it very much, as I'm not very technically minded!!

Anyway, I've tried to add piccies of all my beautiful buns to share with you, as well as the various set ups I've got for them both inside & outside.

We've also adopted a gorgeous British Giant rabbit called to Jemima today - she's 4 years old & had been living at Thornberry Animal Sanctuary as a sponsor bun. I brought her home last week for a holiday, as she had never been in a garden. Well my hubby was that smitten with her, he wanted her to stay & become our 11th very spoilt bun!! I knew he loved them all as much as me - bless him!

Last edited:
CNV00099.jpg

BARNEY & BRACKEN

CNV00133.jpg

OLLIE & AMBER

CNV00085.jpg

ALFIE & HARRY

CNV00161.jpg

ALICE & WILSON

CNV00034.jpg

OSCAR & MIMI

CNV00029.jpg

JEMIMA - OUR NEW ADDITION AS OF TODAY

CNV00086.jpg

WILLOW - PASSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE MARCH 2008

CNV00001.jpg

ROSCOE - PASSED TO RAINBOW BRIDGE JAN 2007

CNV00039.jpg

HUTCHES & PENS IN OUR GARDEN

CNV00084.jpg

SET UP IN OUR KITCHEN

CNV00188.jpg

PEN IN OUR LIVING ROOM

CNV00082.jpg

PENS IN OUR DINING ROOM

As you can see my hubby has a lot to put up with!! But he loves them just as much as me & I think becoming a self confessed bunny addict himself!!

Thanks for your lovely comments - think we'll have to draw the line at 11 buns tho, as we're fast running out of room! Although we could move I suppose.......now there's a thought!...............

Think I'll end up divorced if I bring any more buns home!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

My sister thinks I'm barking mad for having so many buns, but hey I really don't care, as they are my very spoilt babies, who give me & my hubby a lot of pleasure!

lol, you got the pics working then :D

Wow, what a great bunch of bunnies! Bet it's hard work with all the buns. I love the black/white butterfly bun you got in the 2nd pic :love:

It is hard work, but to be honest totally worth it. Ollie is the black & white bun - have to say he is a real cutie pie - he was my Christmas present from my hubby last year. He was a rescue bun (like all the others) & is such a sweet natured little boy, who is absolutely smitten with Amber - he loves binkying round his pen - bless! x

wow i wish i could have a set up like that. iv got three bunny at the min and im getting a giant in a couple of weeks and one of my rabbits had babies a week ago so i will be keeping one of them and rehoming the rest wish i could keep them all tho. but just dont have the room

wow! lovely bunns! they a beautiful! i love your setup! espeicially the outside one!! i might show that to my mother and tell her thats what i want! lol!! as i only have the one bun, its not to much to ask... to build a pen like that around her hutch is it?!?

You certainly suit your forum name :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I absolutely love your runs & hutches outside, they are fab!! :D

Back