• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nia and Husbun

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Well poor Nia didn't have much luck with the boy bunnies..so with Vanessa's permission we had her speyed..then we reintroduced her to Gabriel:D
Nia.jpg

not the best pic but they are fine together and Nia spends alot of time grooming him which Gabriel loves!!
So they are off to their new forever home on Sunday and I'm so pleased for both of them

Oh yes!!!!, well done Jill!, I'll bet Vanessa will be thrilled to bits, I am so pleased it worked out this time

Good luck for their journey home

I am thrilled - I hope the love of a good girlie bun will give Gabriel confidence to enjoy life - he had such an awful start. And as for Nia, she is a little angel :love::love::love:

Aww what fantastic news!!! I am sure they will be very happy now they have realised they really are made for each other :D

I am so proud of Nia... I think she has become an RU celeb too. To think that she came in as an RSPCA case, and has then faced a turbulent love life.... now happiness shall reign! And Gabriel, from his horrific start, to have found a gentle wife who will love him. And as if things couldn't get any better, they now get Vanessa as a mummy!!!!!! :D I love happy endings!

Back