• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How could my sister not want this little thing?? u/d more pics

powab

Warren Scout
billie.jpg

billie2.jpg

billie4.jpg

billie3.jpg

:love::love::love:

She's been on her honeymoon for the past week and i've looked after her dogs and this little one for her. However, he's been left in a cage in the garden most of the time and didn't really get any attention, he's now at my house in a run and having the time of his life!!

She hasn't even bothered to ask about him, despite the fact i haven't returned him yet!! :cry: So i'm not taking him back there to be left in a cage all his life.

I'm really shocked at her, she'd never treat her dogs like that, so why is it acceptable to do it to a little rabbit?? :evil:

Last edited:
yep, he's not going anywhere now, poor little thing, he did have a friend, but unfortunately she passed away a few weeks ago, so his been on his own stuck in a cage. :(

Aww how amazingly gorgeous. What a sad little face. I cannot beleive that some people think it's OK to treat dogs and cats in a good way, but rabbits they don't seem to bothered about. It's weird. Surely if you had several pets you would look after them equally!!

Well done you for keeping him. If she ever asks tell her she can't have him back! He will have a much happier life with you!

spoke to my sister this morning about him, she said 'you can have if you want, but if you bring him back he'll we will have to get a run for him at some point'.:shock:

So I said he's staying with me now and he's alot happier...binkies everywhere this morning! :love:

I've also cut out the matted fur around his neck and gave him a brush and he seemed to enjoy it. :D

Good for you. He'll be much happier with you. Your sister just being married, will have loads of things to do and it's better that you have the bunny.

I know she's been occupied with the wedding recently, but she bought two rabbits on a 'whim' and got very bored with the acutal looking after them sided of things. :(

It's the way he's just been disregarded and she doesn't seem too bothered by not having him back. Thing is, if I had taken the dogs with me and said your not having them back, she would of gone mental! :roll: Obviously the poor rabbit can be forgotten about so easily. :roll:

Back