• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

when mitzi died

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
i asked my dad today that when my beloved mitzi died 5years ago if he died with his eyes open or shut, we were talking about how mo must have been scared when we went to pick him up before which is unlike him as he bulged his eyes out
he said mitzi died with his eyes closed, so i like to think he was asleep and didnt know a thing:( my old lad

lisa

Only one of my pets died with his eyes open because he had a heart attack - my little mouse Irvine. :cry: All the others, thankfully, have just fallen asleep and not woken up, or have been PTS by the vets and fallen asleep that way.

AMETHYST

Princess had her eyes open and I couldn't close them :( They still weren't closed when I buried her :(

That happened with Star, it made me cry harder because i couldnt "just believe" she was asleep :(

Is there any chance at all if they died with their eyes open that it still was in their sleep :cry::cry:

Princess had her eyes open and I couldn't close them :( They still weren't closed when I buried her :(

:cry: sorry hugs

mitzi was a very young bunny he never reached his 5th birthday he died while i was on holiday not long after i lost old thumper, 2weeks after i lost my guinea pig goldie an old piggie he looked lik he fell asleep after his last supper:(

rip to everyone who has lost treasured pets

Back