• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny do this?

pumsalient

Young Bun
Whenever I lie on the floor Murphy always tries to eat my hair!:lol: It's mid length and I have to tie it back or we end up in a tug of war situation. I wonder if he thinks it's hay as he loves the stuff. Does anyone else have this problem?

Oh my gosh, mine do this all the time!! Mostly Piper, if she is anywhere near my hair it is the first thing she goes for :shock::shock:

One time I didn't even notice she was doing it and then I realized she had eaten a huge bite out of the bottom of my hair:shock::lol: I was worried it might hurt her tummy, but she was fine! :lol::lol:

YES!!
When Scraggles was only 3-4 weeks old (the litter was born here as their mummy is my Moonshine), She had a major hair fetish!!
Mum would put her head to the cage to coo at them all and she would grab some and furiously yank at it :lol::lol::lol:

They also developed other fetishes when they were small:?

Trying to eat out of a yoghurt pot my mum had just finished and put on the sofa
Nicking a cracker off mums plate on the sofa
Trying to eat strawberry cheescake

Had to make sure no plates were left on sofa/floor!!!:roll:

Back