• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New foster bun (edit, buns times two)

monkeypuzzler

Mama Doe
Meet Clarence...

clarence.jpg

clarence2.jpg

Last edited:
He hasn't got a home yet. He's going to the vets next week to get *whispers in case he's listening* neutered, then will be looking for a lady wife!

And yes, he's named after the cross-eyed lion! ;)

Well, if you thought he was cute just wait 'til I post the next batch of pics. We had another stray handed in from just a few streets away from where Clarence was found who I am also fostering. She is about 12 weeks, and is basically a mini Clarence so I am sure they are related as it's too much of a coincidence that they were found so near each other. I'm hoping we'll be able to pair them up once she's old enough to be spayed, they would make a beautiful couple.

I played Aslan when we did that as our school play, my costume made me look like a giant pine cone so I'm still a bit traumatised at the mention of it! :lol:

Back