• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dutchie Nom Noms!!!!!

March Hare

Warren Veteran
I decided to once again go out and amuse and entertain my neighbours by crawling around my garden on my knees, dragging a bucket and cutting grass with the scissors! :oops: :lol: :lol: I think they are sure I am totally insane.......one of them said to me last summer, 'Ummm......you can borrow my lawnmower if you want to!' :roll: :lol: Anyway, the buns enjoy their treat......and I grabbed a few pics of my group of 5 ladies whilst they were enjoying the fruits of my insanity! :lol:

Dutchie Nom Noms
ADutchieNomNoms.jpg

ADutchieNomNoms5.jpg

ADutchieNomNoms2.jpg

ADutchieNomNoms3.jpg

ADutchieNomNoms6.jpg

ooooooh, dutchy dutchy dutchy dutchy! pass the dutchie!

oooh, i want to steal them all! :love:

i can't help but sing this when i see dutch's! :lol:

No Liz, you're not.......and I'm not averse to clipping a bit of the neighbour's grass too if it's dark enough......they have a LOVELY clover patch on theirs!!! :p :lol: :lol:

I use the scissors too to cut the grass....even have a special pair lol :oops:

Also do it whilst out dog walking...hehehehehe!!

:lol:

I actually stop at a layby on my way home from work where there is a little lane with lovely thick grass, dandelions, clovers everything! I get funny looks from the passing cars and people walking there dogs! There I am with my scissors and tesco bag which I keep in my car. Does that make me extra sad? :oops: I'll be doing it on my way home today !

YAY!!!! Gorgeous Dutchies!:love::love::love: They are just beauuuuuuuuuuutiful!:lol: and I can join the grass cutting club too ( have also been known to be donning PJ's at the time on the early morning gatherings):lol::lol:

Oooooooooooh, the grass cutting club is expanding by the minute!!! :lol: :lol: I feel a lot better about doing it now! I always have a carrier bag handy in MY car too in case I come across any especially yummy looking greenery whilst I am out and about!!! :lol: :lol: I have actually harvested some especially delicious (no, I DIDN'T taste it! :lol:) clover this afternoon while I was out walking......and it didn't last long once I got home! :lol:

What, you mean it's not normal to go out into the garden in your pyjamas, with a bowl and a pair of scissors :shock: :lol: :lol:

I've just been out in my pyjamas (I don't wear them to bed though) to cut grass, dandelions, strawberry leaves and wild strawberries for my two - I came in and they were both sitting on the bed waiting because it was a bit later than normal thanks to their mummy being a right lazy so-and-so today :oops: :roll: Now they're tucking in and loving it.

Grass cutters in pyjamas unite :D

Love the piccies
InLove.gif
InLove.gif
InLove.gif

Last edited:
GORGEOUS bunnies - I have really fallen in love with Dutches since owning my blue dutch boy Fiver :love:. You have so many you lucky thing. Great piccies :wave: PS. Went to Clumber Park today, and found the biggest dandelion leaves ever. Carried them around for 2 hours as had no bag. just for the bunnies - got a few weird looks :lol:

The day, these many lovable rabbits, are very difficult in China to imagine some people to raise these many. this is the variety which I like. Has the very deep sentiment to it :love:

my 78 yr old mums confessed shes out in her garden in her nightie n dressing gown armed with scissors cutting grass before 7.30am just for hunnybunny to have with her breakfast:shock::lol::lol:

and she says...i spoil my bunnies!:lol:

aww lovely buns......and so many:lol::love:

Back