• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Crazy Horses

catswhiskas

Warren Veteran

Hamish - mum's shetland, going nuts! Woody makes a brief appearance. As you can see, Hamish needs to shift a few pounds and send them Woody's way.

Not such good quality, but the pair of them running round!

lol, Hamish knows how to work it for the cameras! "you there! you got camera? watch me gooooo!"

Hamish is such a fat little so and so and Woody is a nightmare to put and keep weight on. Hamish is 4 and Woody is 20!

Hamish is gorgeous!:love:....makes me pine for Tuffy the little escape artist of a shetland that belongs to my daughter,hes on loan now near great Yarmouth so we don't see much of him.

Hamish is like Angus in his craziness :lol: And Minstrel just like Woody looking on like "yeah whatever" :roll::lol::lol::lol:

Lovely :love::love::love:

They are beautiful. I have taken Woody out this week (been too poorly to do it for a while) and wooooh. He is like sitting on a fire cracker at the minute. I am proud of my big chap, 20 and still thinks he is on the race track. He is so beautiful. They both are. I wish the vid did them justice but I took it on my phone. Never have your camera handy when you need it do you? x

Back