• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2 Giants In A Plant Pot

Neil-and-Maria

Warren Veteran
Just like the thread title suggests, they had 30 feet by 10 feet to run around in, so both chose to lay in here :roll:!

plantpot014.jpg

plantpot016.jpg

and a wash while we're in here...

plantpot010.jpg

Neil

Hahaha I love my giants and am sure you do Neil but don't you feel they are even dumber than regular rabbits! :lol::lol::lol: They are just so doppy! :)

Well they just squished themselves right in there, didn't they :shock::lol: They look very comfy! :love:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

Isn't that just ALWAYS the way it goes, though? You'd think they would be out charging around like crazy things, wouldn't you?!? :roll: :lol: :lol:

When I first went out they were both facing away from me but by the time I'd hooked the camera up one of them had moved. I'm forever chucking odd poos in the plant pots and we get some weird mushrooms come up :shock:.

Neil

Hahaha thats exactly what my two do!!! :lol::lol: I have a red japanese maple in a pot and they both squish in the bottom of it and sleep in a big grey pile, occasionally waking up to snack on the lower branches! :roll:
They have the whole garden though so I don't know why....

Fantastic pictures!, you ought to send them to Bunny Mad Lisa for inclusion in the next magazine, they are brilliant!!

Back