• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

why does my rabbit?

bramblewillow

Warren Scout
does anyone else bunny lick the cage floor?!

willow is a fairly large lop bunny and he quite often licks the floor of his cage, its just wood and does him no harm.

he has plenty of food and water and has a mineral block, and a salt lick or mineral lick depending on what we can get.

he has lots of knawing sticks, willow balls, and other toys.

he is a strange bunny!

thats reassuring

he has just been doing it loads today and doesnt want to come out and play just sitting in cage happily let me pick him up which he doesnt do

is eating fine just very quiet

thats all mine does when he's out in the conservatory crawls under his shelf (after he's gone hoarding lol) and just licks the floor

thats reassuring

he has just been doing it loads today and doesnt want to come out and play just sitting in cage happily let me pick him up which he doesnt do

is eating fine just very quiet

Mine have been very quiet all week - I think it's been too hot for them. I open their pen door around 5.00 pm and normally they come out around 6.30 pm, but this week they've still been sat in their cage after 8.00 pm.

Bella seems to like licking everything - towels, pillows, you name it - everything except me, and I'd love her to give me a bunny kiss :roll: :lol: :lol:

My bunny licks all his stuff! I think it's just a sign of affection. He even licks his loo while he's peeing :lol:

Back