• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dodges exciting day (pics, pics and more pics)

xxKarinaxx

Mama Doe
Well this morning I went to the vets for my first Myxi jab. Mummy said I was a brave little soldier. She even gave me some dot leaves, I think I like going to see the vets.
100_3645.jpg

Since it was sunny outside mummy let me loose in the garden, Sandy was on her walkies so I had nobody to play with in the garden. :(......don't worry though, I entertained myself.
100_3642.jpg

"what? I wasn't doing anything honest"
100_3643.jpg

*stretches a little for a secret nibble*
100_3644.jpg

Mummy says I need cleaning to because I'm a mucky pup, but I don't know what she is talking about. I think she is lying about me having a dirty face and ears.
100_3733.jpg

See I'm all clean!!
100_3746.jpg

I knew she was holding out on the treats but I couldn't quite reach them. I know she keeps them in here. I can smell them

100_3761.jpg

Fair enough I shall eat this instead
100_3765.jpg

Ooops mummy please don't be mad at me
100_3766.jpg

100_3767.jpg

Cuddle time
100_3768.jpg

100_3771.jpg

And back to exploring mummy's room....there must be something for me to eat around here
100_3781.jpg

Ok maybe here
100_3779.jpg

Then I played "spot the bunny", I must say mummy does keep some rubbish. You would never see my room like this
100_3826.jpg

"Mummy what is a pooh?"
100_3796.jpg

"look Mummy I'm an eeyore to"
100_3837.jpg

"can we go back outside now mummy please? I can see Sandy outside and I want to go play"
100_3859.jpg

Yep he still has his baby fur, 12 weeks old now. My little boy is growing up so fast. Not sure why but he constantly looks scruffy....the little beggar is always dirty to.

Yep he still has his baby fur, 12 weeks old now. My little boy is growing up so fast. Not sure why but he constantly looks scruffy....the little beggar is always dirty to.

Carlton looked like a right scruffy tramp until he'd gone through his first moult. Dodge will be sleek 'n' shiny in no time!

I hope he loses his baby fur soon, he's 3 months old now so it should happen soonish. Its not that I don't like the fur, he's very soft and fluffy, I just don't like how he seems to attract dirt like a dirt magnet.

He washes himself but its just not cutting it. Little muffin needs a bath but I don't have the heart to traumatize him yet. He has bbq sauce on his feet and belly and his ears are sticky....I don't even want to think whats on his face after he went rumaging through the rubbish bags with sandy

:lol::lol::lol: sounds like a real naughty boy!

can you flannel wash his ears? i do that when C has dried crusty veggie juice at the ends of his ears!

Definately a naughty bunster, has a thing for piddling on the sofa....I've treid everything to make him stop but to no avail.

I'll try and give him a good face cloth clean, no longer will he have a dirty face. I can sense I wont be loved much after it

Definately a naughty bunster, has a thing for piddling on the sofa....I've treid everything to make him stop but to no avail.

I'll try and give him a good face cloth clean, no longer will he have a dirty face. I can sense I wont be loved much after it

:roll: feelin' you on the sofa piddle! i've had to start putting down a binbag and towel on "his" sofa just incase i don't catch him in time.... which is most times! monster! :lol:

:roll: feelin' you on the sofa piddle! i've had to start putting down a binbag and towel on "his" sofa just incase i don't catch him in time.... which is most times! monster! :lol:

:lol: I have a litter tray on mine but still likes to use the sofa. Not nice when we have guests over. If they're sat on his seat....well I'm happy I invested in a tumble dryer.

:lol: I have a litter tray on mine but still likes to use the sofa. Not nice when we have guests over. If they're sat on his seat....well I'm happy I invested in a tumble dryer.

:lol: Carlton used to pee on me when we had guests round, just to let them know i was his property! warm rabbit wee on your crotch is the worst!

:lol: Carlton used to pee on me when we had guests round, just to let them know i was his property! warm rabbit wee on your crotch is the worst!
:lol:lol well atleast it was a sign of affection, in the nicest possible way that they can come up with. Its always a bonus when they don't piddle on your guests.

Back