• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Will Elwood be ok?

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I left the little terror free range in the house for less than an hour while I had to pop out. I came home to find he had somehow jumped on the dresser and eaten some of my stick of rock. Luckily as he has no front teeth he was unable to bite large bits off but he has obviously been licking it for some time as most of the pink coating had gone.

I am a bit concerned about what that amount of sugar will do to his guts. I have given him lots of fresh hay and put probiotics in his water, is there anything else I can do?

He seems fine at the moment

What a naughty boy! He must like mint as well.

Just keep and eye on him and make sure he eats and drinks his normal stuff and I am sure you will be ok. The pro biotics will help a lot! I am sure there are plenty of bunnies who have had that amount of sugar before:lol:

I left the little terror free range in the house for less than an hour while I had to pop out. I came home to find he had somehow jumped on the dresser and eaten some of my stick of rock. Luckily as he has no front teeth he was unable to bite large bits off but he has obviously been licking it for some time as most of the pink coating had gone.

I am a bit concerned about what that amount of sugar will do to his guts. I have given him lots of fresh hay and put probiotics in his water, is there anything else I can do?

He seems fine at the moment

Oh Elwood !!........:roll: :lol:

Norty Bunny !! :no:

Liz I am sure he'll be fine :D
I'd just avoid feeding him carrots or fruit for a few days. Lets hope he's not a Bun to go hyperactive after a sugar-rush...........:shock:

Janex

Oh Elwood !!........:roll: :lol:

Norty Bunny !! :no:

Liz I am sure he'll be fine :D
I'd just avoid feeding him carrots or fruit for a few days. Lets hope he's not a Bun to go hyperactive after a sugar-rush...........:shock:

Janex

I was a bit worried about him having a sugar rush, God knows what he would be like if he does as he's hyper on a normal day.:lol::lol:

Plus I had to throw the rock away cos I didn't fancy sucking it after Elwood :roll: It was really nice too and I wont get any more till next year now :(

Back