• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what to do.??

englishgirlie

Warren Scout
what can i do to encourage blossom to eat more hay than she does. I only give her a 1/4 of a handful of pellets in the morning and at night.(vet told me to give her this) The i went out and ordered the 6 diffrent trail hay from hay experts.She munched there a little bit but not loads like the vet said she should be eating her body size of hay a day.
Dont know what to do

mine have never eat a huge amount of hay, they dont eat herbs either unless the pinch them when the pots are on the patio (naughty buns).

ours eat alot of grass as are out alot at the moment with nice weather and both eat alot of straw.

thankyou for the replys.No teeth are fine she was only at vets last week for her jabs.She is only 14 weeks old.

Will get some herbs thats a great idea.(will try basil first)

will let you know how she gets on.

Hi :wave:

I scatter my buns pellets in their hay, it encourages them to eat the hay as well as the pellets because as they are looking for the pellet they find all the really tasty bits of hay ;) x

Back