• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Was told some sad news today

karen354

Warren Veteran
Myself & mum were trying to help an injured pigeon this morning :( poor bird had had done something to his paw,anyway some woman came to help us & we got talking about my rabbits. She told me her neighbour has 80 buns living in the back garden :shock: they all live together & he breeds & breeds them. She said all the local cats go there take the babies I asked her had they called the RSPCA and she said all the neighbours are calling them all the time :( last week they came & removed the chickens he had in the garden as he'd took one of the chickens & kicked it into the rd to get knocked by a car...

I'm so annoyed with myself now that i didn't get the address :evil:I do know roughly where he lives and I'm sure I could find out if I tried hard enough..

The woman said the buns are all different breeds lionheads,rexes & giants.

Thank you fluffybunny for my one reply :oops::oops:
I will go and find where this bloke lives well if I can he lives 4 miles away from me so dont know his area that well.. I was thinking of phoning the rspca but not sure if it's worth it as I don't know his proper adrress, where he lives isn't a large place & it's a village not a town so maybe it would be worth giving them a call.

You should still phone the RSPCA. The more complaints hopefully the quicker they will respond.

How awful hun :cry:

You know the area that he lives in, I would call the RSPCA and just mention it even if you cant get the address. If all the neighbours are calling quite a lot to report him they will know of the situation already x

Back