• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finding time....

sbunny

New Kit
Hi everyone,
I was just sitting here feeling completely worn out from the day.
I'm so tired in fact that I left Olive in her room and she is now rattling the baby gate cause she wants to come out and run around.
Which got me thinking.
I work (almost full time), have a 3 year old daughter, a dog and 4 rabbits. Sometimes It just doesn't seem like there are enough hours in a day to do all that I want to.
How do you all manage your bunny family?

We need 48 hours in a day here. We've 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and shortly a cockatiel of our own, plus there is the business to run. We often work 21 hour days. Hubby has a part time job on nights (4 nights a week) and doesn't finish until 6am. I cant sleep whilst he's away so am up all night too. The first job of the day is often at 7.30am, so 1.5 hourts sleep if we're lucky. Then there are the hutches to clean out every day for the boarders which can take anything up to 4 hours a day depending on how many we've got in. One of us will do that whilst the other one goes and looks after the pet sitting and dog walking side of things, picks up and drops off pets that people wanted delivering and collecting. At some point we also have the admin for the business to do and the accounts, pop to the bank and Oh yes - eat if we're lucky. I guess it's why we get kinda angry at times when people think it's easy to run a business like this or say "How Much!!!!!!" when we tell them the daily rates etc.

Back