• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Growing bunny family

fairylegs

Young Bun
Hi all
Been really busy lately, I already have a trio ... Honey, Jasper and Jasmine. Who have the own play house wiv run attached .
But 2 weeks ago a friend told me her friend was getting rid of her 2 girly buns cos she was getting fed up wiv looking after them so I went to her house to rescue them and they came wiv a stupidly small hutch and run attatched .
They are quite big ( compared to my Honey ) lops and are so lovely. I have kept one of their names Ruby and changed the other one to Sassie and they are about 1 yr old . I had them both neutered the day before yesterday and they are doing really well. Check up this saturday and hopefully their Myxi jab to then the VHD jab in 2 weeks . Unfortunately they are still in their silly hutch but today hubby and I went to Wickes and brought them their own 6ft by 4ft shed to be erected at the wknd . Reduced from £125 to £40 cos it was damaged stock ( been dropped off the fork lift ) but nuffin that can't be repaired and at no cost cos they pratically gave us 2 sheds to make one good one and attach a run . Went to pets at home to and brought them loads toys, beds and litter trays. All my buns are far to spoilt lol
Anyway thats not all lol ( sorry this is a long post :oops: )
About a month ago my sons nursery had a poster up saying someone had found a lop in the park and had taken it to the vets ( only happened to be my vets ) so I casually asked while I was there the other day if they still had it and they said yes . They have tried to take it to rescues but they are all full so kept it at the surgery but need it gone asap cos the boss doesnt really want it there . So I said I wood have her and if the owner did come forward they could contact me ( but I doubt they will now ) I'm going to get her neutered and jabs ( vet said they wood do it half price ) and hopefully she will stay wiv us and later I can bond her wiv the new girls, hopefully.
I have a spare big hutch big enuff for one so she can stay in that for the time being and I will make a run up for her to .
I love bunnys lol but no more after this xxx

Aww sounds like they will keep you busy with building stuff for them!! Well done for rescuing them!!!

Yes we need to see pics!!

Back