• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Quiet Bunnies

Becca6

Mama Doe
Are anyone else's bunnies really quiet at the moment?

Bell and T are hardly doing anything this week - hardly any rushing about, not as much binkying, just lots of stretching out. Both are eating as normal and seem OK, so I'm hoping it's just that it's been so hot, but where normally they'll start being active any time between 6.30 and 7.30 pm and having a rush round in the morning between 7.00 and 8.00 am, they're just staying in their cage in the morning and even though they're got free range access from between 5.00 and 6.00 pm, they've not been coming out until 8.00 pm or after. Then I feel rotten that they have to go back in their cage at 11.00 pm. I'm knackered this week because I've been letting them stay out until midnight because I feel so guilty - even though it's their choice to stay in their cage - that they're not getting loads of time out.

I'm trying not to get paranoid that there's something wrong because both are eating and pooing and seem happy enough.

Blimey Bella and Tarquin quiet - there's a first:lol: I'm sure its just the weather Becca as all our boarders have been very quiet too and even just laid down in the hay in the runs when we've let them out rather than binkying around. In the hutches they have been laid asleep nose to tail for most of the day too.

Blimey Bella and Tarquin quiet - there's a first:lol: I'm sure its just the weather Becca as all our boarders have been very quiet too and even just laid down in the hay in the runs when we've let them out rather than binkying around. In the hutches they have been laid asleep nose to tail for most of the day too.

Phew. I'm trying not to worry and keep going and prodding poor Bell - which she's not impressed about :shock: - I think T is staying with her because he likes to be close by, and she's the one that's not making much attempt - though he could still come out and isn't so maybe it's an equal thing. I've also been finding they're not snuggling up as much - Bell will quite often be in one part of their cage and T the other - so maybe they're just too hot.

Have ordered a fan from Wilkinsons - I couldn't carry a tower fan home on the tram :shock: :lol: so hopefully blasting them with that will cool them down :D

Yep my usually quite hyper boy has been taking a few steps then sleeping for ten minutes :roll:

Lazy bum :love:

Back