• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dandelion Sticks from Pets at Home

Are they like paper tubes filled with dried dandelion? and they do ones with nettle in and another one with something else in.. one lot are green, some yellow and third i cant remember? If so my lot have had them and quite enjoy them ;) I havent had them for a long time though.. i just get bags of dried dandelion and other herbs from Burns.co.uk or other online sites like Hay experts;)

no they are boredombreakers naturals, on the website it says they are for rodents but on the packaging suitable for rabbits. They are about 10cm long and have a hook which you attach to the cage. Dried and compacted.

Are they like paper tubes filled with dried dandelion? and they do ones with nettle in and another one with something else in.. one lot are green, some yellow and third i cant remember? If so my lot have had them and quite enjoy them I havent had them for a long time though.. i just get bags of dried dandelion and other herbs from Burns.co.uk or other online sites like Hay experts

thats what i was thinking of, i got these for dyl and he just ignored them, so i took the paper off and mixed the bits inside whith his hay...mwahahahaha hehe

Are they like paper tubes filled with dried dandelion? and they do ones with nettle in and another one with something else in.. one lot are green, some yellow and third i cant remember? If so my lot have had them and quite enjoy them ;) I havent had them for a long time though.. i just get bags of dried dandelion and other herbs from Burns.co.uk or other online sites like Hay experts;)

I give these my rabbit and guinea pigs. Rabbit not 2 keen on them but guinea pigs love them. Rabbit prefers dandilions and grass picked out of garden and put in his run.

oooh what a coincidence! i bought them yesterday! :lol:

my rabbits dont like them :( £2 down the drain

they dont like anything that looks synthetic! :lol:

I break mine up and and make a bigger treat with a kitchen roll stuffed also with long grass, leaves, hay and either teeny pieces of strawberry for one rabbit or banana for the other one.

Spoilt rabbits:love:

PS I'm new, hope you don't mind me butting into your conversation. :wave:

Save your pennies and go and forage for freebies:D

My dad got me a black bin bag full of the biggest most gorgeous dandelions from the middle of a woods where not many peps go - he walks the dog for miles!

I'm hoping to dry some out so I have a free supply through the winter, but the tortoise hasn't stopped eating them yet, and the rabbits are scoffing them like there's no tomorrow!:D

Thanks everyone, if you see my post on bunny colic the only thing new we have given Alfie this week is dandelion sticks, this happened once before in november and she was really ill after it. We have stopped it immediately. Fresh grass and carrots at the moment.

Hello, I am new too. I have given my lots these before, and they always give me the unimpressed look. But try finding the tubes the following day!

They get round to them, when they feel like getting round to them in my house.

Roci

Back