• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look at my little garden ornament :D

Starlight

Warren Veteran
A few days ago i came outside to check on my buns, to find i had aquired a new ornament on the rockery :lol::lol:

buns001.jpg

buns002.jpg

buns003.jpg

I then "interrupted" what looked like a good old tea party and chit chat :shock::lol:

buns009.jpg

Aw wow thats good. My buns dont stay still long enough for me lol!

Haha my piggies are exactly the same! Bless

xx

hahaha i love the little mothers meeting!!

i didnt realise u had guineas! are they rescues or your own?? xx

They are rescues :)
Jon keeps renaming them so im not sure of their names at the moment :roll:

I think it is crunchie, bounty and munchie, well, it was last time i remember :lol::lol:

damn!!

i always have people knocking on my door thinking i am a rescue becaus ei have sign outside about my boarding, and usm howppl think thats a rescue :?

and i get lots of people ask if i have any guinea pigs and i can never advise them on where to go

Some people are strange!! They are the only three i have in rescue at the momentand its hilarious hearing Jon giggle when they squeak at him (he is 6ft 4, 18 and an A level student!!! So it makes me smile to hear him giggle :lol::lol::lol:)

Back